SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) is gearing up to host the biggest, most groundbreaking Adobe MAX in the event’s 13-year history. MAX, the world’s premier creativity and design conference, will convene the top creatives from around the globe to share, create, connect and play on Nov. 2-4 in San Diego.
“Bringing together the most brilliant and creative minds in entertainment, fashion and design – more than 10,000 people from 60 countries – MAX is an awe-inspiring experience where we explore how creativity and design are changing our world.”
“Adobe MAX is unlike any other conference,” said Ann Lewnes, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Adobe. “Bringing together the most brilliant and creative minds in entertainment, fashion and design – more than 10,000 people from 60 countries – MAX is an awe-inspiring experience where we explore how creativity and design are changing our world.”
Event highlights include:
- Inspirational Keynotes and Speakers. The MAX speakers taking the stage this year are pushing boundaries, inspiring possibilities and redefining the way creatives work.
- Quentin Tarantino, writer and director. The visionary behind breakthrough films including “Pulp Fiction,” “Django Unchained” and “The Hateful Eight,” Tarantino’s vibrant imagination and richly layered storytelling have established him as one of the most celebrated filmmakers and creatives of his generation.
- Zac Posen, fashion designer. Couture designer, Brooks Brothers creative director and the mastermind behind Claire Danes’ jaw-dropping, glow-in-the-dark Met Gala gown, Posen marries couture with striking innovation in his vision for modern American glamour. Prepare to be awed when Posen comes on stage and the lights dim.
- Lynsey Addario, photographer. Named one of the most influential photographers of the past 25 years, photojournalist Addario chronicles humanitarian and human rights issues across the Middle East, South Asia and Africa.
- Janet Echelman, experiential sculptor. Echelman’s work intersects the boundaries of sculpture, architecture, urban design and planning, material science, structural and aeronautical engineering, and computer science. As an experiential sculptor, she shifts art from an object to look at to a living environment one can get lost in.
- MAX Sneaks. Jordan Peele, co-creator and co-star of Comedy Central’s “Key and Peele,” will host this year’s Sneaks – one of MAX’s most popular events. Adobe will pull back the curtain on the innovation being developed by Adobe Research, offering attendees a first peek at technologies from Adobe’s labs.
- More than 200 Speakers Leading Creativity Workshops, Sessions and Labs. MAX is the place to learn from experts on creative careers, graphic design and illustration, photography, film-making, and web and app design. Gain inspiration and make new connections with tracks led by experts from the world’s leading creative shops, startups, corporations, global agencies and academics.
- Next-Gen Creatives. Fostering young creatives is core to Adobe’s DNA. At MAX, Adobe Project 1324, in partnership with the Sundance Institute, will celebrate the 18- to 24-year-old winners of their recent short film competition. Be inspired by Adobe’s partnership with Exceptional Minds, a non-profit which hones the talents of visually gifted young creators with autism. Attendees will also gain fresh perspective from the student Adobe Design Achievement Winners as well as Adobe Creative Residents, who are spending a full year focusing on a passion project.
- Interactive Experiences. Creative experiences continue to transform the physical and digital world around us. On the MAX show floor, attendees can create their own screenprint or custom wallpaper, fly a drone and see art exhibitions including the traveling National Poster Retrospecticus. They can explore the MAX Playground with digital and old-school games as well as participate in Make It On Mobile mini-studio sessions to learn how to make awesome work on mobile canvases.
- MAX Sponsors. The world’s most innovative brands descend on MAX, offering attendees rich opportunities to get hands-on with new innovative, creative experiences. For example:
- Attendees can check out the Facebook Surround 360, Facebook’s 3D-360° open-sourced camera. Get up close and personal with the camera and check out some footage on Samsung Gear VR, powered by Oculus.
- GoPro will show off a suite of products optimized to work with Creative Cloud to enhance post-production versatility and output for photo, video and 360° spherical content.
- Airstream will host a competition offering one winner the opportunity to take a four-week trip in an Airstream trailer covered in their personal artwork. Participants can submit designs via social media for a chance to win.
- Product Innovation Showcase. Adobe will share its vision for the future of creativity and design, unveiling innovative new tools, technologies and services across the Creative Cloud.
- Entertainment. This year’s MAX Bash after party will be the biggest ever as Adobe pulls out all the stops with performances by The Mowgli’s and Alabama Shakes.
For additional information, including last-minute registration and live updates from MAX keynotes and sessions, visitwww.max.adobe.com.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.