The latest version of Corel’s video editor streamlines your workflow, making it easier than ever to create sophisticated videos with new color grading, custom transitions, dynamic split screen video, and more
OTTAWA, Feb. 12, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Introducing VideoStudio® Ultimate 2019, offering approachable yet sophisticated features in an easy-to-use consumer video editor. It’s never been simpler to achieve stunning looks while transforming videos and photos into dynamic movies. Push creative boundaries with powerful color correction and adjustment tools; add excitement and energy to cuts with highly customizable transitions; and engage with dynamic split screen videos. Plus, new video editing shortcuts simplify the moviemaking process.
“VideoStudio Ultimate 2019 is known for its video editing environment where you don’t have to sacrifice ease of use for control, and experimentation for speed,” says Michel Yavercovski, Senior Director of Product Management for Corel® video products. “It’s ideal for anyone who wants to have fun with their video editing, while creating movies that are uniquely their own.”
VideoStudio Ultimate 2019 is optimized for the latest video hardware acceleration technologies from Intel and NVIDIA, speeding up rendering to popular file formats, including new support for output video with Alpha channel. Additional new features to elevate moviemaking include:
- NEW! Color Grading: Set the mood and ambience of your video with powerful color correction and adjustment tools. Fine-tune each color with HSL tuning, tone curves, Look-Up Table (LUT) profiles, and more. Use LUT profiles or store your own pre-sets to future clips to reduce redundant workflows.
- NEW! Custom Transitions: Add excitement to your cuts by using Seamless Transitions to flip, zoom, spin, or whip between scenes by aligning similar colors or objects to create a smooth and artful transition between imagery. Merge scenes so that there’s no discernible beginning or end with new Morph Transitions. Get inspired and create your own, or choose from templates.
- NEW! Split Screen Video with Keyframes: Add motion or show off multiple videos simultaneously by creating custom split screen layouts with new keyframe-based controls.
- NEW! MultiCam Capture™ Lite: Record your screen and webcam simultaneously and bring it all together with the MultiCam Editor. Explore a variety of creative options, including picture-in-picture effects, or swiftly switch between camera angles to add interest and draw in viewers for how-to tutorials, unboxing videos, and more.
- NEW! Create ‘Tiny Planet’ Effects: Give your audience a fun perspective by converting 360-degree footage into spherical panoramas to create ‘tiny planet’ or ‘rabbit hole’ effects.
- NEW! Video Editing Shortcuts: Edit your way thanks to new shortcuts and workflow enhancements. Add or remove gaps in the main timeline; use new hotkeys to adjust your clip’s position; seamlessly locate media with new search capabilities and enhanced flow between the library and editor; and enjoy new custom motion flexibility and controls from within the editing suite.
- ENHANCED! Mask Creator: Explore new video mask possibilities including text masks – a unique way to add a title or scene transition with a video playing behind it. Try free select masks and easily export videos with transparent backgrounds using Alpha channel. Get closer to the action with new feather setting controls and an improved workspace. Save time on future projects by exporting masks to the Mask Frame library.
- ENHANCED! Titling Options: Introduce and tell your story with style. Create stunning titles with motion, text, and graphics, or leverage the enhanced 3D Title Editor to control textures, lighting, motion, and more.
- ENHANCED! Premium Effects and Plugins: Amp up your videos with hundreds of premium effects including video stabilization tools, color effects, and plugins. VideoStudio Ultimate 2019 introduces NewBlue Video Essentials V as well as upgrades to popular packages: Boris Title Studio, ProDad, Vitascene V3 LE, Mercalli V4, and Adorage volume 13.
With support for HD, 4K video and capabilities including Stop Motion Animation, VideoStudio Ultimate 2019 is a complete editing toolkit. Take advantage of FastFlick™, an easy slide-show creator; plus burn videos to disc with MyDVD® for VideoStudio, offering a redesigned interface.
The latest VideoStudio offers the ability to switch between an on-board CPU and an independent one like CUDA and innovative Smart Proxy technology ensures faster and smoother 4K editing and playback. Work with smaller file sizes to improve speed and performance – original high-resolution files are retained for export.
VideoStudio Ultimate 2019 is part of the VideoStudio family of products that also includes VideoStudio Pro. For more information, please visit this comparison chart.
Pricing and Availability
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate 2019 is available now in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese. Suggested Retail Pricing (SRP) is $99.99 (USD/CAN)/ EUR 89.99/ £89.99 with upgrade discounts available. UK and Euro pricing include VAT. To try VideoStudio and learn more, please visit www.videostudiopro.com.
To access volume licensing for commercial and education organizations, please visit www.corel.com/licensing.
Connect with us and learn more
- Connect with VideoStudio users on Facebook: www.facebook.com/corelvideostudio
- Follow our Twitter updates: @videostudio
- Take advantage of helpful training resources at http://learn.corel.com.
- First-time Studio Backlot customers receive a 10-day, all-access pass to VideoStudio training (available in English and French) from Class on Demand.
Corel is one of the world’s top software companies. Our mission is simple: to help people achieve new levels of creativity, productivity, and success. For more information, please visit www.corel.com.
©2019 Corel Corporation. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel balloon logo, FastFlick, MultiCam Capture, MyDVD, and VideoStudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent