Jan 17, 2020
The Tokina atx-m 85mm F1.8 FE is the first lens debuting in atx-m series designed to fit Sony E-mount full frame cameras. It is a completely newly designed medium tele photo prime lens in Tokina line-up featuring popular 85mm focal length and fast f/1.8 aperture that is excellent spec combination for shooting portraits, landscapes, street snaps and close up shots.
Sales will commence on February 7, 2020.
- Simple and sophisticated design and high build quality based on anodized semi-satin finish metal and optical glass materials.
- Smooth and beautiful bokeh, comparatively round light points in out of focus area thanks to fast aperture f/1.8, large diameter of front glass element and low light fall-off performance.
- Outstanding resolving ability from corner to corner thanks to 10 glass elements including 1 SD element.
- Effective ghost and flares care thanks to Tokina’s exclusive Super Low Reflection Coating with water, oil&dust repellent abilities.
- Quiet, speedy and accurate focusing realized by ST-M focus motor actuation.
- Smooth and precise manual focusing thanks to all-metal made unit and high standard grease materials.
- Complete data correspondence with camera body that provides full advantage of the latest features of the Sony A7 series such as 5-axis image stabilization, MF assist, Face/Eye Priority AF, Real-time Eye AF and the electronic distance scale.
- Developed and manufactured in accordance with Sony-licensed specifications.
EAN code: 4961607634486 (for Sony E-mount).
As a part of Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd., Tokina has an optical manufacturing tradition that dates back to 1950s. Tokina specializes in high-quality lenses for today’s digital single lens reflex (DSLR) and mirrorless cameras.
Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd. | Tokina Dept. International Division