1. You’ll meet with senior-level decision makers and potential partners who have the power to help grow your business: cutting edge photo & video app developers, mobile vendors, camera manufacturers, AI innovators, software companies, trade press, and investors.
2. You’ll interact with top industry thought leaders, including the following Keynote & Fireside Chat presenters:
- Hans Hartman, co-chair Visual 1st, president Suite 48 Analytics. Keynote: Imaging Trends – 2013, Now, Next.
- Alexander Schiffhauer, Product Lead, Computational Photography, Google: Pushing the Limits of Computational Photography.
- Mikkel Aaland, Photographer, Author and Filmmaker: Forecasting the Future of Visual Communication – 40 years on the bleeding edge.
- Dr. Christian Friege, CEO, CEWE: CEWE – the European market leader’s growth surge in a mature photo print market.
- Roman V. Yampolskiy, Ph.D, founder Cybersecurity Lab, University of Louisville; Combatting the bad and ugly of imaging AI – Deepfakes & beyond.
- Andrea de Polo, Cultural Heritage & Multimedia Supervisor, Fratelli Alinari Photo Archive: Turning yesterday’s photo masterpieces into today’s accessible, discoverable and engaging archives.
- The Camera is Dead – Long Live the Camera
- Building – and Monetizing – the Gig Photo/Video Economy
- Developing and Leveraging Next-Gen AI & AR Consumer Imaging Solutions
- Print. Yes, Again
4. You’ll be inspired by 30 fast-paced photo app Show & Tell
demos of some of the most innovative photo and video apps now reaching the market.
You’ll find out which of these products will earn the coveted Best of Show Award, Best Business Potential Award, Best Technology Award, and Special Recognition Award from our renowned judges
, and why these industry experts see them as game changers.
5. And you’ll enjoy our renowned venue, food, reception, and photo-ready views of both the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, right from our windows.
7. You’ll interact with these event Sponsors: