By Hans Hartman – Market Researcher focused on the Mobile Photo and Video Markets
1. You’ll meet with senior-level decision makers and potential partners who have the power to help grow your business: cutting edge photo & video app developers, mobile vendors, camera manufacturers, cloud storage providers, software companies, trade press, and investors. Check out the registered attendees to date with many more to come. Last year, 70% of attendees were director level or higher, 69% worked for mid to large sized companies, 31% were with startups.
2. You’ll interact with top industry thought leaders, including the following Fireside Chat & Special Session presenters:
- Lars Perkins: Photo industry entrepreneur, investor, and startup advisor who’ll discuss his lessons learned in imaging entrepreneurship, from Picasa to Google to Relive to WeMark.
- Professor Rajesh Menon, Director, Laboratory for Optical Nanotechnologies at the University of Utah, who’ll share his research and vision into the future of cameras.
- Omar Arambula, co-founder & COO of Munkee, makers of InstaSize, who’ll share with us how a top-ranking photo app successfully pivoted from a single-purpose to a full-fledged imaging app.
- Aymeric Vigneras, CEO of Sharalike will disclose his company’s latest re-inventing act: moving into the world of cameras, after having started as an animated slideshow tool startup and with several other pivots on the way, including v360, winner of last year’s Best Technology Award.
- Visual 1st co-host Hans Hartman‘s keynote will focus on the trends that are driving major changes in the imaging industry.
- Visual 1st co-host Alexis Gerard will take us back to our love of photography. He’ll show images from an extensive 3-year project which spurred him to travel 15,000+ miles to take the photos he’ll unveil at Visual 1st. [Breaking news: we just heard that Alexis will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Griffin Museum of Photography for his role in building greater awareness of the photographic arts]
***Buy your ticket now***
3. You’ll hear in-depth panel discussions on the industry’s hottest topics:
- The Exploding Mix of Image Capture Options: Smartphones, Digital Cameras, and he Long Tail of Cameras
- Emerging Monetization Models for the Photo and Video Ecosystem
- The New World of Phodeo: Photos + Videos + Anything in Between
- Monetizing Photos through Print: Winning Tactics in a Rapidly Evolving Environment
4. You’ll get inspired by 30 fast-paced photo app Show & Tell demos of some of the most innovative photo and video apps now reaching the market.
5. You’ll find out which of these products will earn the coveted Best of Show Award, Best Business Potential Award, Best Technology Award, and Special Recognition Award from our renowned judges, and why these industry experts see them as game changers. Check out last year’s awards winners.
6. You’ll enjoy our renowned food, reception, venue, and photo-ready views of both the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, right from our venue.
7. And you’ll be able to interact directly with these stellar Sponsors:
See you in San Francisco!