- Educational Webinars funded through our sponsors
- Licensed use of The Imaging Alliance logo
- Participation in our “Portraits of Love” program, where you can have military portraits taken at your location
- Use of Certified Photographic Counselor training and certifications
- Participation in Networking Receptions, including the annual Celebrate Imaging Night event at CES.
- Listing in The Imaging Alliance Member Directory
- A powerful voice in the future of our industry.
- There will be at least two board members from each of the membership levels, regardless of payment. This will include at least 2 retailers and 2 innovators – to be nominated and confirmed by the entire board.