Designed for digital and DSLR cameras, the shoe mount flash supports Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony
RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ – June 2, 2016 – Now available, the Polaroid studio series auto focus flash is the perfect solution for fixing the uneven, underpowered light source that comes from a camera’s built-in flash. With a fully automatic, TTL digital flash and a guide number of 60 feet at 35mm, the Polaroid studio series auto focus flash is ideal for low light shooting conditions. The shoe mount design is compatible with a number of DSLR camera brands, including Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony.
The Polaroid studio series flash accessory consists of a bounce flash head with precise light control, red-eye reduction capabilities and a focus beam for additional lighting support. It also includes quick settings such as Auto Focus, TTL metering and automatic shutter speed for simple shooting. And because it is battery powered, shooters can rest assured that they will always have lighting power when and where they need it.
Compatible Polaroid studio series auto focus flash models include:
- Canon (PL108-AF-C)
- Fujifilm (X-A2, X100T, X30, X-T1, S1, X-E2, X-A1, X-M1, X100S, X20)
- Nikon (PL108-AF-NN)
- Olympus (Evolt PEN E-P2, PEN E-PL1, E-PL2, E-30, E-300, E-330, E-410, E-420, E-450, E-500, E-510, E-520, E-600, E-620, E-1, E-3, E-5)
- Panasonic (Lumix DMC-G1, DMC-GH1, DMC-GH2, DMC-L10, DMC-GF1, DMC-GF2, DMC-G10, DMC-G2)
- Pentax (Q, K-01, K-30, K-X, K-7, K-5, K-R, 645D, K20D, K200D, K2000, K10D, K2000, K1000, K100D Super, K110D, *ist D, *ist DL, *ist DS, *ist DS2)
- Sony (NEX Series [select], Alpha NEX-6, 7, 7s, SLT-A33, A35, A37, A55, A57, A58, A65, A77, A77 II, A99, HX400V, A6000, A100, A200, A230, A290, A300, A330, A350, A380, A390, A450, A500, A560, A550, A700, A850, A900, A3000, A7, A7 II, A7R, DSC-RX1, RX10, RX1R)
Pricing and Availability
Polaroid studio series digital auto focus flash line models are now available from $48.95 – $53.99 USD. To purchase, and for more information, please see the Polaroid studio series flash line on Amazon.com.
Request a Media Review Kit
Members of the media are invited to review the Polaroid studio series digital auto focus flash line. To request a media review kit sample, please contact Mariah Stein at email@example.com.
The Polaroid Brand
Polaroid is one of the most trusted, well-respected and recognizable brands with a rich 75-year history beginning with Polaroid instant film. Our range of products include instant and digital still cameras, high-definition and mountable sports video cameras, tablets and flat-screen TVs that deliver the fun, instant gratification and value for which the brand has long stood. Today, the Polaroid Classic Border Logo rooted in our beginnings of instant photo sharing serves to designate genuine Polaroid branded products. For more information, visit http://www.Polaroid.com.
Polaroid, Polaroid & Pixel, Polaroid Color Spectrum and Polaroid Classic Border Logo are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC, used under license.