Our 5th annual Mobile Photo Connect conference on October 24-25 is rapidly approaching. I’m very excited about the many impressive speakers, sponsors, and attendees who have recently joined us.
Thinking of attending? Book early – with less than 60 days until the conference, now is the time to sign up and book your hotel if you’re coming from out of town!
Here is a quick update:
Breaking news: Western Digital just announced the acquisition of Upthere, one of our Gold sponsors. What is Upthere up to? And what is their vision for consumer photo and video storage? Hear all about it from Upthere CEO, Chris Bourbon, in our Photo and Video Storage Solutions panel.
Fireside chat presenters to date: (stay tuned for more)
In the first session, we’ll dive into Lightrick’s successes with its Facetune and Enlight Fotofox apps, including their innovative move towards a subscription-based model to sell their bestselling photo editing apps.
In the second session, we’ll learn how Google uses cutting-edge photo organizing and enhancement tools to aggregate and curate visual content for Google Maps and many other Google photo apps and sites.
Thought-leading panelists to date: (stay tuned for more)
New ecosystem opportunities: Leveraging visual-first communication for brand engagement
- Elodie Mailliet Storm, Sr. Dir. of Business Development and Content Strategy, Getty Images
- Alice Keating, SVP National Geographic Creative, National Geographic
- Ben Plomion, Chief Magic Officer, GumGum
What’s next for photo print services: Monetizing photo engagement
- Chaim Pikarski, Co-founder & CEO, C+A Global
- Jim Dolce, VP Technology and Strategic Business Development, Fujifilm
- Fionn Concannon, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Kite
- Phillipp Muehlbauer, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Picanova
Photo and video storage solutions: Where’s the money, and how to pry it loose
- Eli Lubitch, President, Beamr
- Chris Bourdon,CEO, Upthere
- Marc-Antoine Benglia, CEO, Kwilt
AI is ready for primetime: How to use AI in the next-generation photo apps and services
- Ramzi Rizk, Co-Founder & CTO, EyeEm
- Josh Weisberg, Principal PM, Computational Photography, Microsoft
Show & Tell presenters to date: (stay tuned for more)
Here is a listing of the first 20 confirmed Show & Tell presenters.
Attendees to date: (stay tuned for more)
We expect over 200 attendees from all over the world. Check out the first batch of Early Bird VIP attendees, including their backgrounds and partnering goals.
Gold sponsors to date: (stay tuned for more)
Silver sponsors to date: (stay tuned for more)
Questions, suggestions, feedback? We’d love to hear from you!