May 20, 2015 – Suite 48 Analytics, organizers of the annual Mobile Photo Connect conference, today announced that this year’s conference will be held September 29 at a new and larger venue, the Golden Gate Club in San Francisco’s Presidio Park. Mobile Photo Connect brings together entrepreneurs, investors and senior executives active in the global mobile photo and video ecosystem.
This year the conference will take a deep dive into the driving forces behind today’s unprecedented surge in mobile imaging and visual communication, featuring panel discussions on opportunities to:
- address tomorrow’s use cases
- monetize photo engagement
- disrupt through hardware innovation
- take mobile photo startups through successful exits
Initial speakers include:
- Rajiv Vaidyanathan, Head of Product, Flickr
- Joe Rago, Director Mobile Innovation Program, Walgreens
- James Joaquin, Co-founder and Managing Director, Obvious Ventures
- Eric Cheng, Director of Aerial Imaging, DJI
- Vijay Vachani, Director, Partner Ecosystem, Adobe
- Oren Boiman, CEO, co-founder, Magisto
- Jackie Dove, Creativity Editor, The Next Web
- Jan Senderek, Product Manager, Dropbox
- Don Strickland, President and CEO, Strickland & Associates
- Yi Li, CEO, Orbeus
In addition to in-depth and “no-PowerPoint” panel discussions, Mobile Photo Connect will feature three show & tell sessions in which a total of 30 photo and video app developers will demo their apps in fast-paced sessions.
At this year’s edition, Mobile Photo Connect introduces a new feature guaranteed to produce additional excitement and networking opportunities. App developers will be able to share a video trailer of their app on the Mobile Photo Connect web site. A panel of experts representing a variety of key industry perspectives will select a minimum of five apps they deem most significant, and award them complimentary demo slots in a plenary session.
According to Hans Hartman, chair of Mobile Photo Connect, the ability to upload app demo videos has an important networking benefit for the conference attendees.
“In previous years we’ve noticed that many of our attendees who checked out and contacted potential partners prior to the conference were highly successful in establishing meaningful partnerships at the conference. The video trailers this year will make it much easier to either find an appropriate partner or be discovered by anyone seeking a win-win partnership.”
About Mobile Photo Connect
Mobile Photo Connect is an executive conference focused on promoting innovation and partnerships in the mobile photography ecosystem. The event will be held September 29, 2015, at the Golden Gate Club in San Francisco.
The conference is co-hosted by Hans Hartman, president of Suite 48 Analytics, and Alexis Gerard, founder of Future Image Inc. and the 6Sight Future of Imaging Conferences, and co-author of the seminal 2005 book “Going Visual.”
For more info: mobilephotoconnect.com.