LOUISVILLE, Ky., Feb. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — ChromaLuxe, the global leader in dye-sublimation metal prints, will showcase four distinct photo galleries in booth #1247 at the upcoming Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) Expo. The expo will run Feb. 7 – 9 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The galleries will include works from internationally known photographers and provide a snapshot of the variety of photographers who have made the switch to ChromaLuxe metal prints. Below is a listing of each gallery and the featured photographers along with their preferred photo labs.
Fine Art Gallery
- Paul Brouns, Preferred Photo Lab:Wilcovak
- Ken Hamm, Preferred Photo Lab:Laumont
- Jay Maisel, Preferred Photo Lab:Blazing Editions
- Feo Pitcairn, Preferred Photo Lab: Bay Photo
- Andre Wagner
- Nic Gaunt, Preferred Photo Lab: Labo JJ Micheli
- Gerad Mankowitz, Preferred Photo Lab: Genesis Imaging
- Chris Smith, Preferred Photo Lab: Genesis Imaging
- Staud Studios, Preferred Photo Lab: Salon Iris
- Kelly Beach, Preferred Photo Lab: Miller’s Professional Imaging
- Gwen Meehan, Preferred Photo Lab: McKenna Pro
- Allison Shamrell, Preferred Photo Lab: Bay Photo
- Marc Billingsley, Preferred Photo Lab: Image Wizards
- Jessica Fey, Preferred Photo Lab: State Film Lab
- Kim Vickery, Preferred Photo Lab: White House Custom Colour
Steve Flores, ChromaLuxe Brand Manager explains why photographers are choosing ChromaLuxe over traditional photo mediums such as paper and canvas.
“ChromaLuxe is the choice for photographers seeking superb image brilliance, unmatched durability, and long-lasting archival qualities,” Flores says. “The combination of these features provides a print medium unlike any other ever seen in the photographic market.”
Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR), ChromaLuxe gloss white metal prints have achieved a WIR Print Permanence Rating of 65 when printed with Epson UltraChrome DS inks or Sawgrass Sublijet-HD Pro Photo XF inks. As a result, ChromaLuxe gloss white metal prints achieve three times the print permanence display rating compared to archival silver-halide papers.
ChromaLuxe is the global manufacturer of premium print media, supplying high quality blank substrates for a variety of applications that require superb image quality and durability. All coatings and substrates are made in the USA with manufacturing and fabrication done in Louisville, KY. With additional locations in Belgium andAustralia, ChromaLuxe serves its global customer base and provides products to more than 80 countries.
ChromaLuxe is an extension of Universal Woods, the world’s leading manufacturer of hard surface sublimatable products and mezzanine decking. It is also a sister brand to Unisub, which provides the highest quality custom sublimatable products. To learn more about ChromaLuxe, please visit: ChromaLuxe.com. Connect with ChromaLuxe on Facebook (facebook.com/realchromaluxe), Instagram (instagram.com/realchromaluxe) and Twitter (twitter.com/realChromaLuxe).
Note: ChromaLuxe is a registered trademark of Universal Woods, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. ChromaLuxe disclaims any and all rights in these marks.