About this infographic
Companies (or their main brands) listed here are categorized along the typical stages of the imaging workflow:
- Including standalone cameras, smartphones, flashes, drones, action cams, 360 cameras
Capture: Camera software, AR
- Including camera apps, scanning apps, AR apps
Capture: Scanning & Photo taking services
- Including volume photo shoot services, gig photography services, scanning/digitizing services
Enhance: Compress, Edit, Combine
- Including photo/video compression software, photo editing or enhancement apps, collage or montage apps, mashup apps, music video apps
Manage: Store, Organize, Find
- Including device or cloud storage solutions, image recognition apps, image rights management solutions
View, Share, Sell
- Including digital frames, portfolio services, photo marketplaces, stock photo services, sharing apps
- Including photo print service providers, photo print middleware technology, B2B kiosk providers, photo printer companies
- Including photo print product apps or web services, kiosks, consumer photo printers
Although many companies participate in multiple categories, we assigned them to the single category in which they have the most important presence. (We made an exception for a handful companies that are major players in multiple categories by listing them in each category).
Where is AI in all this? As is the case with “mobile” solutions, which are represented throughout every stage of the imaging workflow, so is AI. Hence, we didn’t list it as separate category.
Some companies have since been acquired but if their brand survived, we still list them in their respective category.
All companies listed here also attended Visual 1st
in recent years.
This is a 1.0 version of a living document: let us
know if we missed anything! Also, we’ll add companies that will attend Visual 1st 2020 after Oct. 14-15.
All company and product names, logos, trademarks and registered trademarks shown here are property of their respective owners and are shown for identification purposes only.